منتدى إتحاد جامعة الأزهر
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

who am i ? ??

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

who am i ? ?? Empty who am i ? ??

مُساهمة من طرف ibrahim الثلاثاء يناير 22, 2008 2:17 pm

who am i??????

I am a book, an encyclopedia, a constitution, a diary, an adventure a
mystery and the ultimate discovery
I can tell you about migration, irrigation, astronomy, technology, biology, philosophy, geography and also gynecology
I could tell you that iron comes from the sky and mountains are pegs that steady the Earth, even before scientist discovered these theories
I am a storybook that tells tales of adventure and love, stories of great people, places and times. Of maidens so fair and villains that scare
I can tell you how to solve problems and show you the answers to all questions
I am a book with laws and orders, of justice and mercy
I can teach you economics, physics and – can you believe – even mathematics
I show you case studies and paths to follow.

I am your companion, your guide, your friend and your life’s hand-book.

My chapters are many and a solution for every need
When you are hungry and sad, despondent and wary, Surah Al Waaqia will fill your belly and show you the path clearly
When your needs are many and stresses are too heavy, then Surah Yaseen will fulfill those needs and make your load less heavy
When you are scared and full of worry, then Ayat al Kursi is there to protect you and give you strength and bravery
When you are burning with fever and aching with pain, I am not only your homeopath but Surah Al Fathiha will provide treatment for all pain and make you less teary
When moms are scared as childbirth draws near, then Surah Mariam offers comfort and helps them take care
And when you spiritually fear the end is near, then Surah Khaf is there to help you fare.

I am the most widely read book on earth and the greatest of miracles. Do you know of any book that has been memorized cover to cover by millions?

You can find me in paperback or hard cover, in large print or small. I am even colour coded so that I can be read with great ease by all
I can be read in a variety of tones, from soft to loud and with the most melodious of tones.

I have traveled a great distance to be in your home, from the greatest of Authors in the heavens above,W through to the most superior of creations, via the blood of the most unique of companions and thankfully, through the zeal for knowledge of the pious predecessors.

who am i ?>>>>>>

I am Al Quraan al Hakeem, your guide to Siraat al Mustakeem.
So open me, read me, and ponder over me.
Love me and cherish me and I promise not to forsake thee.
ibrahim
ibrahim
عضو برونزى
عضو برونزى

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 173
العمر : 34
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/11/2007

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

who am i ? ?? Empty رد: who am i ? ??

مُساهمة من طرف nonerio الأحد يناير 27, 2008 10:22 am

waw nice
hope all read el quraan and didn't foget it